My daughter is a baker. When people ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she responds breezily: “A baker, but I already am one.” You see, with unschooling there is no postponement of living and doing. There is no preparation for some amorphous future, no working toward something unknown. There is simply life. There Is No… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Help Other Homeschoolers – Share Your Homeschooling Wisdom!
- SaintCards Now Available for Pre-Order
- Catechism of the Seven Sacraments: Building Blocks of Faith Series
- The King’s Prey: St. Dymphna of Ireland
- Do You Need to Rethink School?
- Our Lady in Fatima Graphic Novel
- What Happens When You Ask Unschoolers ‘What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?’
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Four
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Three
- New Catholic Kid’s Books for Easter Baskets