My daughter is a baker. When people ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she responds breezily: “A baker, but I already am one.” You see, with unschooling there is no postponement of living and doing. There is no preparation for some amorphous future, no working toward something unknown. There is simply life. There Is No… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Every Catholic’s Guide to College 2019
- To Hear His Voice – New Mass Journal for Children
- Molly McBride – New Catholic Picture Book Series
- Before I Was Me – Charming Story about God’s Love
- Saved by the Alphabet – A Scriptural Alphabet for Young Children
- Help Your Children Learn the Catechism this Summer!
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part Four
- Learn about Innovative Librarian who Created First Bookmobile
- Marian Consecration for Children
- Why Your Family Needs the Rosary
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/