My daughter is a baker. When people ask her what she wants to be when she grows up, she responds breezily: “A baker, but I already am one.” You see, with unschooling there is no postponement of living and doing. There is no preparation for some amorphous future, no working toward something unknown. There is simply life. There Is No… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
- New Books on Biblical and Church Timelines
- Free Classical Learning Test 10 on September 18th
- Are You Homeschooling a Child who is “Differently Wired?”
- Talking with Teens about the Current Church Crisis
- Find the Perfect Baby Name in Honor of Our Lady
- How to Set Up a Space for Homeschooling
- How Do You Fill Your Cup? Personal Passions and the Homeschooling Mom
- New Glory Story: Saint Bernadette Soubirous
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/