There is a simple strategy that can cure many homeschool woes. This one thing can help you get math done, find balance at home, eliminate cheating and slacking off, help children learn science, prevent burnout, and help you make real progress throughout the whole school year. How can this happen? Hold a morning meeting. You see, once the school year… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- REFRESH 2018 CONFERENCE is here!
- AP Courses for Homeschoolers
- Should You Homeschool High School?
- How Morning Meetings Can Help Your Homeschool
- Are You Thinking About Homeschooling?
- IHM Catholic Homeschooling Conferences
- 10 Ways Homeschooling Can Heal Your Family
- 5 Tips for Teaching Children to Follow Verbal Instructions
- Five New Year’s Resolutions for Homeschooling Moms
- Letting Your Children Be Who God Made Them to Be