Applicants for the Limitless Learners Contest must:
- Be students in kindergarten to 5th grade as of the 2019–2020 school year.
- Have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian (see form here).
- Be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
Respond to the following prompt in the appropriate format (listed below): Describe a time when you were having so much fun, you didn’t realize you were learning something new!
- Kindergarten students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write about what is happening, or ask an adult to write a sentence or two describing your picture.
- 1st grade students: Create a piece of art (e.g. draw or paint a picture) and write 1–3 sentences about it.
- 2nd grade students: Write a short story (5–8 sentences) and create at least one picture to illustrate it.
- 3rd grade: Write a short story, journal entry, or comic strip.
- 4th grade: Write a short story, journal entry, poem, or comic strip.
- 5th grade: Write a personal narrative, short story, poem, or comic strip.
For more information, please visit Education.com