For just $150 per credit, Franciscan University’s High School Advantage program offers homeschool students:
- An opportunity to learn from Franciscan’s expert and faithful faculty.
- The ability to earn to 36 college credits while in high school.
- Significant cost savings over traditional college tuition.
- A dynamic learning environment accessible from anywhere in the world.
- The most direct path to full-time enrollment at Franciscan University.
- An accelerated approach to earning a college degree.
- The friendship and support of an international community of learners.
- Ongoing spiritual engagement and formation faithful to the Magisterium.
Fall classes are forming now and filling fast!
Learn more – and begin the quick and easy application process.
Franciscan University High School Advantage
Online Program Courses
High school students who are at least 16 years of age and either juniors or seniors may enroll in these college-level courses for the fall semester. Students are taught by Franciscan’s world-class professors and will learn alongside Franciscan’s incredible students. Students should expect to invest 6-9 hours each week working on each course. Courses do not normally have a live component; instead, students will engage in weekly videos, readings, and various assignments to master the material.
Franciscan University High School Advantage Program courses cost $450 per 3-credit course, while regular online bachelor courses at Franciscan cost $1,800 and on-campus courses cost around $3,060. Students can take two courses in the Summer (which includes Session 1 and Session 2), two in the Fall, and two in the Spring for both years (a maximum of 36 credits). Franciscan University reserves the right to cancel any courses due to low enrollment.
If you have not previously applied to or taken a course at Franciscan University, please apply here!