The Hybrid Educational Approach
- Provides the student an accredited diploma
- Assists the parent in meeting deadlines
- Provides accountability
- Is affordable
- Allows the child to be at home with mom or dad three days out of the week
- Assists the parent in meeting attendance and testing requirements
1) We offer a work-tuition program to assist with keeping tuition costs low, allowing for the family to financially plan for their child’s education. This is a per family tuition no matter how many children they are blessed to have. Families support this program by having one parent stay at the center with their children and donate their time by assisting in the classroom or providing childcare for our staff. Free nursery is offered for staff members.
2) Regular tuition families can drop their Pre-k through 12th grade student two days a week for classroom instruction.
Degreed tutors at RCA teach a full college classical preparatory curriculum. The balance of the week is taught in the home with lesson plans that are already prepared for the home lessons.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.rcahybrid.org