by: Martina Kreitzer If you are discerning homeschooling, this post is for you! On Facebook, there is a crazy big homeschooling momma group that gets some of the best conversations going. One day, Bonnie Landry asked moms to share the best advice they had ever received about homeschooling. The following is a collection of those responses: Our number one job… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Four
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Three
- New Catholic Kid’s Books for Easter Baskets
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Two
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part One
- Explore inside the Vatican with The Pope’s Cat
- Curious about Gifted, Catholic Homeschooling? Here are 5 Things You Need to Know
- Homeschool Moms Share their Best Advice
- Teach Coding Skills with Botley, the Coding Robot
- REFRESH 2018 CONFERENCE is here!