It’s never too early to begin reading to your child; in my house, we read to them even when they were very young babies. Here are two newly published books for the youngest in your family. These would make terrific baptism gifts! I Went to Mass: What did I see? (TAN Books) riffs on the popular “Brown Bear” series of children’s… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Three Free Options for Learning Computer Programming
- Secrets – Excellent Catholic Teen Fiction
- Do You Feel Broken, Tired, or Discouraged?
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
- New Books on Biblical and Church Timelines
- Free Classical Learning Test 10 on September 18th
- Are You Homeschooling a Child who is “Differently Wired?”
- Talking with Teens about the Current Church Crisis
- Find the Perfect Baby Name in Honor of Our Lady
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling14 hours ago
Honestly, I don't even look that good on Monday!
Today's Catholic Homeschooling4 days ago
Using ice cream to figure out Spelling Rules https://blog.allaboutlearningpress.com/making-words-plural