It’s never too early to begin reading to your child; in my house, we read to them even when they were very young babies. Here are two newly published books for the youngest in your family. These would make terrific baptism gifts! I Went to Mass: What did I see? (TAN Books) riffs on the popular “Brown Bear” series of children’s… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Help your Homeschooled Introvert to Thrive
- A Unique Twist on the Passion Story
- Thomas Aquinas College New England Campus Open House
- Senior Year Hail Mary Play for College
- Free Spring Subtraction Worksheet
- Can You Use Montessori in a Large Family?
- Classical Liberal Arts Academy offering 50% Off Discount
- A Sweet Yet Powerful Story of Confronting Loss
- How to Be a Brave Learner
- Study Genesis to Jesus this Lent
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling8 hours ago
What lessons do we want to teach our daughters about what is important?
Today's Catholic Homeschooling1 day ago
This is worth reading all the way through. We are not invisible. God sees all that we do.