What first attracted me to Botley is that it teaches basic coding skills without using a screen. There are lots of programming toys and apps, but most of them require a tablet, smartphone, or computer to operate. My daughter has some behavioral issues that get exacerbated by screen use so I try to keep screens to a minimum. Botley, made… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Four
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Three
- New Catholic Kid’s Books for Easter Baskets
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Two
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part One
- Explore inside the Vatican with The Pope’s Cat
- Curious about Gifted, Catholic Homeschooling? Here are 5 Things You Need to Know
- Homeschool Moms Share their Best Advice
- Teach Coding Skills with Botley, the Coding Robot
- REFRESH 2018 CONFERENCE is here!