You want to have in depth lessons that tailor to your child’s learning style and interests. It’s part of why you started homeschooling. But how to do this on a budget without spending a fortune on expensive textbooks and curriculum packages that your child complains are “boring” even though it cost more than your first car? The internet is full… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- The Gate by Nancy Carabio Belanger
- Appreciating our Neurodiverse Children
- How to Use Free Online Resources to Develop Personalized Curriculum
- How to Thrive as an Introverted Mom
- Learning to Cope with Learning Challenges
- Why I Started Homeschooling
- Beautiful Historic Fiction
- Harmel Academy – A New Catholic Trade School
- Inspire – Free Homeschool Conference on August 16th
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Stress
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling3 days ago
A Great Idea for Respect Life Month in October!