32 Days: A Story of Faith and Courage (Pauline Kids) by Ellen Lucey Prozeller is meant for children ages 9 – 11, however its story is inspiring for every Catholic no matter one’s age. In 1979, Archbishop Fulton Sheen gave an interview in which he said that an eleven year old Chinese girl had been his biggest inspiration for impressing… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
All Purchases Made on Amazon after Clicking Here Help Support this Site!
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Why Teens Should Have Meaningful Work
- “My Favorite Place” Poems
- Five Lessons from Fatima for Children
- Art Achieve – Draw the World
- Some Upcoming Catholic Homeschool Conferences
- Searching for Catholic Fiction for Your Teen?
- Resources for Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
- Times Tales – Learn Times Tables in a New Way!
- Tiny Thomists – Free Religion Lessons for Young Catholics
- 32 Days: A Must-Read Story of Faith and Courage