How often, I wonder, do I say “no” to something because I am afraid? “No” to the children’s desire to do something. “No” to good opportunities, to friendships, to grace? Lately, I’ve been thinking about this a great deal. I see so much anxiety and fear in the social media groups I belong to and among my real life friends…. Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Saved by the Alphabet – A Scriptural Alphabet for Young Children
- Help Your Children Learn the Catechism this Summer!
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part Four
- Learn about Innovative Librarian who Created First Bookmobile
- Marian Consecration for Children
- Why Your Family Needs the Rosary
- Should You Homeschool High School, Part Three
- Should You Homeschool High School? Part Two
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part One
- Timeless Historical Catholic Fiction for Teens