How often, I wonder, do I say “no” to something because I am afraid? “No” to the children’s desire to do something. “No” to good opportunities, to friendships, to grace? Lately, I’ve been thinking about this a great deal. I see so much anxiety and fear in the social media groups I belong to and among my real life friends…. Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- REFRESH 2018 CONFERENCE is here!
- AP Courses for Homeschoolers
- Should You Homeschool High School?
- How Morning Meetings Can Help Your Homeschool
- Are You Thinking About Homeschooling?
- IHM Catholic Homeschooling Conferences
- 10 Ways Homeschooling Can Heal Your Family
- 5 Tips for Teaching Children to Follow Verbal Instructions
- Five New Year’s Resolutions for Homeschooling Moms
- Letting Your Children Be Who God Made Them to Be