My seven year old daughter loves the Holy Heroes Glory Stories. Believe me when I tell you that is saying something. She is a very active young lady and it took her until this year to behave appropriately in Mass (and she still doesn’t want to be there). She reluctantly says her prayers, and she doesn’t like audio books, yet… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Two New Books From Paraclete Press
- Handing It On – Catholic Handwriting Pages
- The Value of Wonder for You and Your Children
- Searching for a Catholic College?
- How to Use Scaffolding to Help Your Child Learn
- Three Free Options for Learning Computer Programming
- Secrets – Excellent Catholic Teen Fiction
- Do You Feel Broken, Tired, or Discouraged?
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/