My seven year old daughter loves the Holy Heroes Glory Stories. Believe me when I tell you that is saying something. She is a very active young lady and it took her until this year to behave appropriately in Mass (and she still doesn’t want to be there). She reluctantly says her prayers, and she doesn’t like audio books, yet… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Why I Started Homeschooling
- Beautiful Historic Fiction
- Harmel Academy – A New Catholic Trade School
- Inspire – Free Homeschool Conference on August 16th
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Stress
- The Gift of Music Combined with Prayer
- How to Raise Chaste Catholic Men
- Homeschooling for Families who can’t Homeschool
- An Organizational Guide for the Rest of Us
- How to Be a Helpful Catholic Homeschooler
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling2 days ago
I can remember reading to one of my sons while he and I were still at the hospital after his birth!