In God Schooling: How God Intended Children to Learn, Julie Polanco offers faith-based Christian reasons for pursuing an unschooling approach to homeschooling. While there is certainly no one “right way” to approach education, Polanco shows how listening to God’s will for her family brought her peace as a homeschooling mom. The Scripture passage she uses as a guide is Galatians… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Three Free Options for Learning Computer Programming
- Secrets – Excellent Catholic Teen Fiction
- Do You Feel Broken, Tired, or Discouraged?
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
- New Books on Biblical and Church Timelines
- Free Classical Learning Test 10 on September 18th
- Are You Homeschooling a Child who is “Differently Wired?”
- Talking with Teens about the Current Church Crisis
- Find the Perfect Baby Name in Honor of Our Lady
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling14 hours ago
Honestly, I don't even look that good on Monday!
Today's Catholic Homeschooling4 days ago
Using ice cream to figure out Spelling Rules https://blog.allaboutlearningpress.com/making-words-plural