Before I was Me by Frank Fraser (Sophia Institute Press) is a charming picture book about a baby about to be born. The baby asks God (pictured as an old man with a white beard), “Who will I become?” God tells the child, “I have chosen you to be a very important person whom I will always love.” The baby… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Two New Books From Paraclete Press
- Handing It On – Catholic Handwriting Pages
- The Value of Wonder for You and Your Children
- Searching for a Catholic College?
- How to Use Scaffolding to Help Your Child Learn
- Three Free Options for Learning Computer Programming
- Secrets – Excellent Catholic Teen Fiction
- Do You Feel Broken, Tired, or Discouraged?
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/