I can’t tell you how many times in my parenting journey that I have wished for a set of instructions directly from God geared to that particular child at that particular moment. Unfortunately, that’s not the way life works. Most new expectant parents have dreams about what their child will be like. Then, you actually have a child and realize… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- REFRESH 2018 CONFERENCE is here!
- AP Courses for Homeschoolers
- Should You Homeschool High School?
- How Morning Meetings Can Help Your Homeschool
- Are You Thinking About Homeschooling?
- IHM Catholic Homeschooling Conferences
- 10 Ways Homeschooling Can Heal Your Family
- 5 Tips for Teaching Children to Follow Verbal Instructions
- Five New Year’s Resolutions for Homeschooling Moms
- Letting Your Children Be Who God Made Them to Be