As we plan for or get settled into the new school year, it is a good time to think about how to set up your homeschooling space. This can vary widely from family to family. It can depend on many factors such as your philosophy of homeschooling, how many children you are working with, and the size of your home…. Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Why Montessori?
- IHM Conference Schedule for 2019
- New Faith Through Fiction Vlog
- Cute Picture Book about Homeschooling
- Does Your Homeschool Need a Mid-Year Makeover?
- Free Winter Wordsearch
- The Story Behind a Classic Christmas Carol: Treachery and Truth
- Newman Society Announces Third Annual Essay Scholarship Contest
- How to Help Children Prepare for Confession
- Let Fiction Help You Socialize Your Children
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/