Are you an introvert? Do you find that spending your days in the constant presence (and conversation) of your children is physically and emotionally exhausting? Have you ever wondered how other mothers make going to activity after activity look so easy? Have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom to get some peace and quiet (at least for the two… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- The Gate by Nancy Carabio Belanger
- Appreciating our Neurodiverse Children
- How to Use Free Online Resources to Develop Personalized Curriculum
- How to Thrive as an Introverted Mom
- Learning to Cope with Learning Challenges
- Why I Started Homeschooling
- Beautiful Historic Fiction
- Harmel Academy – A New Catholic Trade School
- Inspire – Free Homeschool Conference on August 16th
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Stress
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling3 days ago
A Great Idea for Respect Life Month in October!