“[For] I was a stranger, and you gave me no welcome…” Matthew 25: 43 “What about socialization?” Ah, yes, the “s” word. We all asked ourselves that question when we first began thinking about homeschooling. We certainly were asked that question by anyone who knew we were homeschooling or thinking about it. I’m sure you know all the answers by… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Saved by the Alphabet – A Scriptural Alphabet for Young Children
- Help Your Children Learn the Catechism this Summer!
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part Four
- Learn about Innovative Librarian who Created First Bookmobile
- Marian Consecration for Children
- Why Your Family Needs the Rosary
- Should You Homeschool High School, Part Three
- Should You Homeschool High School? Part Two
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part One
- Timeless Historical Catholic Fiction for Teens