St. Dymphna of Ireland, the patron saint of those suffering from mental illness, hears a lot from me. I ask for her intercession daily both for myself and for several people I care about. For this reason, I was excited to read The King’s Prey, a fictional telling of her life story by Susan Peek. Very little is known about… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Help Other Homeschoolers – Share Your Homeschooling Wisdom!
- SaintCards Now Available for Pre-Order
- Catechism of the Seven Sacraments: Building Blocks of Faith Series
- The King’s Prey: St. Dymphna of Ireland
- Do You Need to Rethink School?
- Our Lady in Fatima Graphic Novel
- What Happens When You Ask Unschoolers ‘What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?’
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Four
- Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Three
- New Catholic Kid’s Books for Easter Baskets