I don’t know about you, but I can use all the spiritual help I can get in my role as homeschooling mom. That’s why I was so excited to see this novena by homeschooling mom Julie Streeter in the CatholicMom.com archives: Novena for Homeschooling Moms It’s a wonderful way to get ready for the new school year! (Image Credit: Holy… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- How Do You Fill Your Cup? Personal Passions and the Homeschooling Mom
- New Glory Story: Saint Bernadette Soubirous
- A Novena for Homeschooling Mothers
- Are Homeschools Serving as Newman Guide College Prep Schools?
- Homeschooling Is . . .
- Unschooling from a Christian Perspective
- Every Catholic’s Guide to College 2019
- To Hear His Voice – New Mass Journal for Children
- Molly McBride – New Catholic Picture Book Series
- Before I Was Me – Charming Story about God’s Love
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling4 days ago
My seven year old daughter loves this CD. While I was familiar with her story and have seen the famous movie about her, The Song of Bernadette, I still learned new things listening to this version. Highly recommended!
Today's Catholic Homeschooling5 days ago
If you've never read "Teaching from Rest," I highly recommend it.