This post originally appeared on Kolbe.org and is used with permission. Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part One Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Two Applying to College as a Homeschooler, Part Three The College Application in Parts – The Essay, Awards & Activities, and Some General Principles The Essay & Authentic Authorship In this post on the… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Every Catholic’s Guide to College 2019
- To Hear His Voice – New Mass Journal for Children
- Molly McBride – New Catholic Picture Book Series
- Before I Was Me – Charming Story about God’s Love
- Saved by the Alphabet – A Scriptural Alphabet for Young Children
- Help Your Children Learn the Catechism this Summer!
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part Four
- Learn about Innovative Librarian who Created First Bookmobile
- Marian Consecration for Children
- Why Your Family Needs the Rosary
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/