Help your children increase their knowledge of the Baltimore Catechism with the Summer Catechism Study Program on CatholicBrain.com for grades Pre-K through 8. The summer program features: There is a total of 38 exclusive Catechism Video Lessons adapted from the Baltimore Catechism. Every day, participants will watch a 5 – 10 mins catechism video lesson. Each video lesson… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- The Story Behind a Classic Christmas Carol: Treachery and Truth
- Newman Society Announces Third Annual Essay Scholarship Contest
- How to Help Children Prepare for Confession
- Let Fiction Help You Socialize Your Children
- The Children’s Little Advent Book
- Pros and Cons of Homeschooling
- New Fun Middle-School Adventure: Saving Mount Rushmore
- Two New Books From Paraclete Press
- Handing It On – Catholic Handwriting Pages
- The Value of Wonder for You and Your Children
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling21 hours ago
This lesson plan is designed for a classroom but can be adapted for at-home use.
Today's Catholic Homeschooling3 days ago
Knowledge of the temperaments of those around us help us to recognize their likely virtuous inclinations and vicious tendencies, appreciating the breathtaking mountain vistas, while avoiding the potholes and mini-boulders. And as parents, knowledge of the temperaments assists us in better forming our children’s characters.