What first attracted me to Botley is that it teaches basic coding skills without using a screen. There are lots of programming toys and apps, but most of them require a tablet, smartphone, or computer to operate. My daughter has some behavioral issues that get exacerbated by screen use so I try to keep screens to a minimum. Botley, made… Read more →
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Saved by the Alphabet – A Scriptural Alphabet for Young Children
- Help Your Children Learn the Catechism this Summer!
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part Four
- Learn about Innovative Librarian who Created First Bookmobile
- Marian Consecration for Children
- Why Your Family Needs the Rosary
- Should You Homeschool High School, Part Three
- Should You Homeschool High School? Part Two
- Should You Homeschool High School?, Part One
- Timeless Historical Catholic Fiction for Teens