Reading to your child from the time he or she is born is a wonderful, rewarding activity. Not only does it serve as an opportunity for bonding and developing a close relationship, it is also educational, helping your young child develop vocabulary, comprehension, and pre-reading skills. Active reading takes that process one step further. According to Read with Me: Engaging… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- Why I Started Homeschooling
- Beautiful Historic Fiction
- Harmel Academy – A New Catholic Trade School
- Inspire – Free Homeschool Conference on August 16th
- How to Help Your Child Cope with Stress
- The Gift of Music Combined with Prayer
- How to Raise Chaste Catholic Men
- Homeschooling for Families who can’t Homeschool
- An Organizational Guide for the Rest of Us
- How to Be a Helpful Catholic Homeschooler
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/
Today's Catholic Homeschooling2 days ago
I can remember reading to one of my sons while he and I were still at the hospital after his birth!