St. Dymphna of Ireland, the patron saint of those suffering from mental illness, hears a lot from me. I ask for her intercession daily both for myself and for several people I care about. For this reason, I was excited to read The King’s Prey, a fictional telling of her life story by Susan Peek. Very little is known about… Read more →
The FCC now requires book reviewers to disclose the following. Book reviews appear regularly on this website. While there are books that I have purchased or check out from the library that I review, in general I have received the books that I review for free with the understanding that I will review them. There is no expectation of a positive review unless the book is worthy of one, and there is no additional compensation.
- A Catholic Nancy Drew Style Mystery
- Two New Catholic Books for Little Ones
- New Books on Biblical and Church Timelines
- Free Classical Learning Test 10 on September 18th
- Are You Homeschooling a Child who is “Differently Wired?”
- Talking with Teens about the Current Church Crisis
- Find the Perfect Baby Name in Honor of Our Lady
- How to Set Up a Space for Homeschooling
- How Do You Fill Your Cup? Personal Passions and the Homeschooling Mom
- New Glory Story: Saint Bernadette Soubirous
Sign Up for The Today’s Catholic Homeschooling Newsletter
What We Are Sharing on Facebook!
Like Us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling/