According to the website, Each bi-weekly .pdf download features a two week lesson plan designed by professional, Catholic educators that includes the following:
- A “Simplified Summa” sentence from the Summa Theologica to memorize.
- A Lectio Divina Bible verse to reflect on.
- A Story of a Saint for each week to ask for their intercession.
- A “Saintly situation” to read together that challenges your children to live virtuously.
- A “Read to me” story where emerging readers can read the truths of Catholic doctrine to you.
- The Gospel in Kid’s Speak which is a weekly addition to the Tiny Thomists formation program. Now you can read the Sunday Gospel with your young children and they can understand!
On top of these, there will be additional
- Coloring pages
- Family games
- Arts and Crafts Ideas
- and much, much more!
The sample issue I downloaded was for the first two weeks of Lent. It focused on redemptive sacrifice and facing temptations. One would definitely want to print out the .pdf pages in order to sit with your children and share the stories, but it offers quality catechesis in an easy-to-use format. Parents can choose to share as much or as little as they wish. The target age range for these stories and activities is Kindergarten – Grade 3.
For more information and to sign up for the Free subscription, please visit: http://dominicaninstitute.com/tinythomists/