UnLock Math is a new math program designed for those who have difficulty with middle and high school math. Right now Pre-Algebra and Algebra are available with plans to expand to Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, and Calculus.
Our Unique Approach:
- Reduces Math Anxiety
- Improves Comprehension
- Builds Confidence & Skill
- Develops Understanding
The ONLY Math Curriculum To Combine:
- Engaging Teaching Videos
- Interactive & Adaptive Testing
- Unlimited Practice & Review
- Complete Solutions
- Immediate Feedback
- Automated Grading
- Extensive Reporting
Teaching Videos UNLIKE Any Other!
- Our Videos ENGAGE, EXPLAIN and ENTERTAIN! Many video lessons are dry, boring and hard to sit through. With UnLock Math your child will be looking forward to them!
- Alesia breaks the math into “bite-size” chunks that will have your child saying “Aha! Now I get it!”
- It’s like your child is the only student. No distractions. Just math.
As Much or Little Practice as Needed!
- We know that some students need more practice to really “get it” while others are frustrated by programs that require “too much” practice. This is OK! UnLock Math adapts to YOUR child’s individual needs.
- Does your child need more practice? No problem.
- Is your child ready to move forward? Go ahead.
Our Testing & Assessment Reduces Math Anxiety!
- Your child will only see ONE question at a time. This helps to focus their attention and prevent them from being overwhelmed with a whole page of “math” that often causes anxiety.
- Your child will encounter questions that truly assess their understanding in ways that multiple choice simply can’t.
- Our adaptive questions guide your child through difficult concepts, effectively “teaching” them as they go through the questions.
- UnLock Math supports the use of standard mathematical notation in both the question text and student response. So your child can focus on their assignment, not the software.
- Your child is able to view feedback & fully explained solutions for each question. This feature is invaluable in helping your child discover where they “went wrong” in questions they answered incorrectly.
To find out more, please visit: http://www.unlockmath.com